This vintage Kodak EKTAR H35 Half Frame Film Camera offers twice the shooting power of traditional cameras - with its half frame film, you can capture 72 images in the same amount of space as 36 full frame photos. Ideal for anyone looking to make the most of vintage film photography, this easy-to-use camera is a great tool for capturing memories.
- 📷 Film-saving: You can have twice as many images per roll. For example, a film roll with 36 exposures can yield around 72 half-frame photos - doubled!
- 📷 Lightweight and Easy-to-use: The pocket-size camera is light and tiny, and hence convenient for you to bring along daily. Since its instructions are simple, it is suitable for all analog hobbyists.
- 📷 Built-in Flash: Turning on the flash by adjusting the silver ring around the lens so that you can use KODAK EKTAR H35 during days and nights, outdoor and indoor.
- 📷 Four colours: Black, brown, sage and sand. Neat and natural.
- 📷 Perfect for Beginners: The point-and-shoot camera is easy to use for new analogue hobbyists.